Your online form answer a viable alternative is Online Payday Advances Online Payday Advances often car problem for any person.
- The winner of this week’s Figure It Out is none other than PGPoA’s own art director, Mecha-Shiva! Of the thirteen entries I received this week, eleven correctly identified the figure as the Forbidden from ArtFX’s Final Fantasy VIII toy line.
- Some quick plugs:
- if you enjoy taking photos of toys and would like to submit your photos as potential Pics of the Day, join the PGPoA POTD Flickr group. I’ve been able to pull most of my pics from there since I started it, but there are only 35 members, so I’d love some more variety.
- Don’t forget to check out the PGPoA Store. I’ve got some MOC stuff in there, and I’m looking to add some more stuff soon.
- Finally, I’ve restarted Poe Ghostal Unpegged. I just needed a place for all my non-toy thoughts, and I really prefer keeping PGPoA toy-specific. But by the end of today, the number of posts on PGU will have tripled. True, two of them are rehashes of old posts from my previous website, Biggerboat…
- OK, enough plugs.
- I’ll say this for the bloggers at ActionFigureInsider, they’re not afraid to express their opinions (though they can be a bit sensitive when others do so). JJJason has a post up, “What the Hell Kind of Masters of the Universe Fan Are You?,” where he extols the virtues of the early MOTU minicomics and the “sword and sorcery” conception of the MOTUniverse–an opinion I suspect is shared by many of you. This is a topic I’ve touched on a few times recently, and if you scroll down the post you’ll see my own comment on it. Basically, I’ve come to embrace the goofier and weirder aspects of MOTU since the advent of MOTUC, because I think that’s a big part of what makes it so unique.
- The Four Horsemen are looking for a few good sculptors and painters. Customizers, now’s your chance to fulfill your dream.
- Weekly Round Up: This week on PGPoA, I posted a guest review of Megator by Doc Thomas, reviewed Fearless Photog, interviewed Phil Reed of Battlegrip.com, examined the bios of Clawful and Queen Marlena, answered some fan mail about the identity of the new Marvel Legends sculptors, discussed another big new MOTUC QC issue, and posted a how-to article from amazing toy photographer Ed Speir. FIO here, Pics of the Day here.