Just a reminder, the next Mordles drop is tonight at 9pm ET at the ToyFinity store. This drop will include:
- Zintar Explorer Mordle (a single brown Mordle with bright green highlights)
- Sect of Rand (red with black highlights)
- Underworld (black with teal highlights)
- Imbalance of Blood Mordle (jumbo red with yellow highlights Mordle, seen above)
The jumbo Mordle is a ton of fun, and at $15 it’s pretty reasonably priced for an indie toy of this size and quality.
Here’s the official press release:
In 1985, the classic obscure Ideal Toys property ROCKS AND BUGS AND THINGS cemented itself into the minds of 1980s children with gruesome box art and a play pattern involving the consumption of the mischievous Mordles figures. In June 2013, Toyfinity Toys brought back the Mordles with a vengeance, successfully launching a reproduction of the original ten Mordles with improved plastic and paint applications in six brand new editions.
And now, the Mordles are back for a second course. After a successful debut to New York Comic Con attendees and Club Mordle members, Toyfinity Toys presents four all-new Mordles products for sale to the general public:
- the SECT OF RAND Edition, bringing back the classic red Mordle color with all-new black paint apps for extra demonic presence! Also features the character of RAND.
- the UNDERWORLD Edition, making black Mordles available for the first time!
- the EXPLORER Edition, introducing ZINTAR THE EXPLORER MORDLE, a key character in the Mordles mythology.
- and finally, the IMBALANCE OF BLOOD Edition, featuring the debut of the all-new JUMBO MORDLE. When RAND consumes other Mordles, he grows to titanic size! Clocking in at just under four inches, this vinyl figures features three pieces and is 100% compatible with the vinyl figures sold by Onell Design as part of the GLYOS SYSTEM (www.glyos.com) series of toys.
The Sect of Rand and Underworld Editions each contain a set of ten Mordles, available at an all-new lower price point of $10 per pack!
The Explorer Edition contains one single-pack Mordle, and is available for $1.
And the Imbalance of Blood Edition is just $15.
Another Toyfinity Toys franchise, ROBO FORCE, had a successful debut at NYCC, with the online allotment of the Genesis Edition selling out within three minutes last month.
With a redesign by Matt Doughty and featuring 100% official Glyos compatibility, the new Robo Force kit provides fans a 41 piece kit that can be reconfigured into dozens of unique robots including the classic Robo Force characters MAXX ZERO, HUN-DRED, SENTINEL THE PROTECTOR, and ENEMY.
The next two editions will debut this December, exclusively at Toyfinity.com.
In the meantime, Toyfinity Toys has debuted the all-new Robo Force comic, featuring art by Jerzy Drozd. Follow the all-new adventures of Maxx Zero and Hun-Dred at Toyfinity.com with weekly page updates.
Mordles and Robo Force are the first two franchises to see release from Toyfinity Toys. Coming in 2014 – the return of the MANGLORS!
Keep your eyes on the Toyfinity blog (http://toyfinity.blogspot.
com/) for all the newest news and updates.