Wes reviews the Hasbro Marvel Legends The Incredible Hulk Limited Edition Hulk Target exclusive figure. Excerpt: “If it weren’t for the fact that you could buy a much better Hulk on eBay for the same price as this guy, I’d have no problem recommending him.”
yo go re reviews the Hasbro Marvel Universe Wolverine figure. Excerpt: “Wolverine’s X-Force costume may be graphically interesting, but it’s murder on the paint apps.” (See also.) Continue reading “Toy review roundup (via Fanmode)”
- I slaved over a hot Photoshop for hours to bring you today’s It Figures, so if you don’t like it, I’ll probably curl into a ball and cry.
- Every ready for Hordak Day on Monday? And don’t forget Ultraman and Alex Luthor! I’m getting an extra of each for a couple Poesters who live locally, which I don’t mind doing at all, because it means I get to open my figures right away while using theirs for the packaging review photo later on.
- Mattycollector posted a brief update on Facebook, basically saying they’re back on Facebook, as well as a few new photos of He-Ro.
- Topless Robot is now full-time and wants your input, because apparently he can’t be bothered to run his site himself. But I kid the self-pleasuring, kitten-endangering guy!
- Ordinarily, when I get an earworm, it’s just one song or part of a song (“Re: Yours Brains” by Jonathan Coulton drove me temporarily insane for a few days). But for some reason right now, Smashing Pumpkins’ entire Zeitgeist album is running through my head, song by song. Currently queued up to “That’s The Way (My Love is).”
- I just finished playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which I picked up used a couple weeks ago. I want to play Wolverine now, but I’m going to have to wait until someone loans it to me or it’s cheap on eBay, because the next game I’m planning to buy new is Batman: Arkham Asylum (assuming the reviews are good).
Michael Crawford reviews the Hot Toys Hellboy II: The Golden Army Hellboy 1/6-scale figure. Excerpt: “Hot Toys is sort of like Pixar these days – it’s hard to judge them on the same scale as everyone else, because their work is so far above the competition.”
yo go re reviews the Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Scout class Ransack figure. Excerpt: “Forget the rehashed Ironhides, Starscreams or Bumblebees, and go for something new. Or, in this case, something old.”
yo go re reviews the Diamond Select Toys Marvel Minimates X-Men Origins Wolverine Weapon X Wolverine and Silver Fox Toys ‘R’ Us exclusive two-pack. Excerpt: “… a nice value.” Continue reading “Toy review roundup (via Fanmode)”
Artemis reviews the Playmates Toys Star Trek Warp Collection Cadet McCoy 6-inch figure. Excerpt: “… could pretty much stand for the line as a whole: not bad, but could’ve been plenty better. ”
yo go re reviews the Hasbro Spider-Man Juggernaut figure. Excerpt: “He plays well, give or take a few joints, and he looks very nice.”
NewtonGimmick reviews the Hasbro X-Men Origins Wolverine Cyclops (Comic Series) figure. Excerpt: “I find myself liking Cyclops more because of this figure.” Continue reading “Toy review roundup (via Fanmode)”
Michael Crawford reviews the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Iron Man Mark II 1/6-scale figure. Excerpt: “Recognizing that certain aspects of this figure cost less because of the re-use, they added in more stuff to give you that additional value.”
Jeff Parker reviews the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Iron Man Mark II Sideshow exclusive 1/6-scale figure. Excerpt: “As near to perfection as it is possible to get in this scale …”
yo go re reviews the Jakks Pacific WWE Deluxe Build N’ Brawl Sgt. Slaughter figure. Excerpt: “… the toy would be a bit small if he were a Joe release. Other than that, however, the figure blends perfectly.” Continue reading “Toy review roundup (via Fanmode)”