As I mentioned a while back, I’m now officially a cherry picker on Masters of the Universe Classics. This includes selling off some of the figures I don’t want as they arrive from this year’s subscription. In addition, my interest in MOTUC has, not waned per se, but become more moderated, so that I’ve even fallen behind on the items IÂ amÂ holding on to.
However, I feel a strong obligation to ensure this site has a complete archive of reviews of MOTUC. As such, I’m officially soliciting guest reviews of MOTUC figures.
Unfortunately I can’t afford to pay in anything aside from publicity and a Poe Prize, and if those terms are objectionable to you, I don’t blame you at all. But if you think it might be fun to write a review for PG, then shoot me an email and let me know.
I do have a few requirements for reviews:
- You have to be able to take decent macro (close-up) photos.
- The review has to discuss the sculpt, paint, articulation, accessories, quality control, and an overall assessment of the figure.
- You have to assign a “raven rating” of 1-5 ravens (5 being perfection).
- The review shouldn’t be longer than 1500 words.
If you’re interested in writing a review, here are the figure that still need to be reviewed on PG:
- Weapons Pack #2
- Rattlor (this oneÂ is fun, but not really official)
- King He-Man
- Snake Face
- King Randor (Filmation)