- 2009’s FANtastic Exclusive: Round 1 is up! PGPoA endorses the Gargoyle!
- First look at Playmates Star Trek figures based on the upcoming movie. WTF happened here? Kirk looks like Dwight from The Office playing dress-up. What’s even funnier is Art Asylum’s far, far superior figures based on the original show are now available at Toys R Us. (TNI)
- Hi-res images of the Mallah’s Revenge Infinite Heroes 6-pack (TNI)
- Better pics of the Batman/Clayface two-pack. I would be all over this set if Batman weren’t covered in goo, but I’ll have to wait for the non-muddy version. (TNI)
- Dream Weaver Press to release Tall Tails “Silvermain” figure (AFI)
- McFarlane Toys’ Halo Points program kicks off (Spawn.com)
- First look at DC Unlimited Resistance 2 figures (Figures.com — who really needs to do something about its terrible loading times)
- 2008 Awards Central: Fwoosh, Figures.com, Michael Crawford
- DC solicits Blackest Night figures (spoilers!) (Action-figure)
I'm with you on the Gargoyle, but I'll admit I wouldn't be sad to see the WolfBat made.
Well, I've always wanted an Office figure. Now we just need Pam, Jim, and Michael! 😉
2009’s FANtastic Exclusive:
dwaltrip endorses the Atrophus Form 2! 🙂