- I slaved over a hot Photoshop for hours to bring you today’s It Figures, so if you don’t like it, I’ll probably curl into a ball and cry.
- Every ready for Hordak Day on Monday? And don’t forget Ultraman and Alex Luthor! I’m getting an extra of each for a couple Poesters who live locally, which I don’t mind doing at all, because it means I get to open my figures right away while using theirs for the packaging review photo later on.
- Mattycollector posted a brief update on Facebook, basically saying they’re back on Facebook, as well as a few new photos of He-Ro.
- Topless Robot is now full-time and wants your input, because apparently he can’t be bothered to run his site himself. But I kid the self-pleasuring, kitten-endangering guy!
- Ordinarily, when I get an earworm, it’s just one song or part of a song (“Re: Yours Brains” by Jonathan Coulton drove me temporarily insane for a few days). But for some reason right now, Smashing Pumpkins’ entire Zeitgeist album is running through my head, song by song. Currently queued up to “That’s The Way (My Love is).”
- I just finished playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which I picked up used a couple weeks ago. I want to play Wolverine now, but I’m going to have to wait until someone loans it to me or it’s cheap on eBay, because the next game I’m planning to buy new is Batman: Arkham Asylum (assuming the reviews are good).
I'm a huge Pumpkins fan.Ilove you a little more Poe.
Hours, my dear Poe? We need to get you a blue photo background and some swank free plugins to facilitate the process in future comics! 🙂
And now I'm actually tempted to order Hordak… and perhaps this Smashing Pumpkins album as well.
I stand corrected – He-Ro will be available online August 3rd, 2009 according to Mattycollector. I apologize for the ignorance on my part.
everyone's talking about Hordak Day next Monday but what about He-Ro Day in August? If the bonus figure goes on the exact same day as Tri-Klops like Mattel has said before, then it is going be a madhouse that day!
Awesome, I missed Odds 'n Ends!
So there's a voice in your head going from breathy to nasal and back again? Suck.
Well, then. Looking forward to that 'toon, Poe.