This post is an announcement. Scroll down for newer posts.
The first wave of DC Direct Arkham City figures sold out in moments on the site of PGPoA sponsor Figure of the Day. But don’t worry, they’ll have more in stock next week! Be sure to keep an eye out for them.
The good news is, you still have a chance to get a set absolutely free! The folks at Figure of the Day have kindly offered up a set for a contest here on PGPoA.
Here’s how to enter: in the comments below, write a letter to Santa with your geekiest wish list. It can be toys or Blu-Rays or whatever, but what I’d really like to see is more pie-in-the-sky stuff, such as:
- A good Transformers live-action movie
- A 6″ modern Batman action figure with double-jointed elbows and knees
- Pre-order service on Mattycollector
- Guillermo Del Toro’s At the Mountains of Madness getting greenlit
- The return of Mezco’s comic Hellboy line
- ….and so on
The winner will be selected randomly from among the entries, but I’ll write up a post with some of my favorites.
- One entry per person.
- U.S. residents only (sorry!)
- Everyone but my close friends and family are eligible.
- Contest ends at 11:59pm ET on Sunday, December 18.