For Halloween this year, I decided to just throw as many monster/horror figures as I could fit along the shelf above my desk at home.
From left to right:
- Diablo 2 Diablo by Blizzard
- Dark Alliance Lucifer by Art Asylum
- Ghostbusters Slimer by NECA
- Silent Screamers Graf Orlok by Aztech Toys
- G.I. Joe Zombie Viper by Hasbro
- Attack of the Living Dead Earl by Mezco Toyz
- Silent Screamers Golem by Mezco Toyz (they had changed their company name by the time it came out)
- MOTUC Skeletor by Mattel w/ Demo-Man alternate head
- Throne from Marvel Select Mephisto
- Dead Space Necromorph by NECA
- AvP: Requiem Alien by MECA
- Evil Dead II Henrietta by NECA
- Nightmares of Lovecraft Cthulhu by SOTA
- A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy by NECA
Awesome Display!Very Jealous of Diablo and Cthulhu,lol.I remember the golem has a huge door perfect for a castle grayskull door for MOTUC.
Nice! I should assembly a ghoulish display!
Orlok is definitely one of my favorite figures.
And hey… I've had a Diablo for years. Awesome, solid figure.
you forgot someone there cochise… between the mezco golem and the zombie viper is mezco's attack of the living dead earl figure. you're welcome. 😉
and i have to say, i'm kind of amazed that you're missing the recently released NECA boomer from left 4 dead… he's AWESOME! if you don't have one yet, get one, he's a great fig… and the display needs like three of the bioshock little sisters… those are the creepiest action figures ever.
Funny you should mention that…we've got a review of the Boomer coming out soon, from Doc Thomas (who, as you may recall, is a huge Left 4 Dead fan. And this review will have an interesting wrinkle I think people will really like…
And thanks for pointing out I missed Earl. How could I miss him? He's one of my favorites.
earl's one of my faves too. i have not seen that golem before… he's cool as hell looking. too bad he doesn't really articulate. maybe mezco was afraid of something? 🙂 anyway, all three of the AofLD figs were awesome, though i do wish the gal wasn't attached to the pool of ichor. (sorry, i can never remember her name… i always want to say tracey and yet i know that's not it)
can't wait to see the boomer review.