With my blessing, Spy Monkey Creations is now selling the original Sword of Ages, along with three brand-new variants.
Tag: Spy Monkey Creations Page 2 of 3
Chalybeous, the Unpronounceable Hammer of War, is once again on sale at Spy Monkey Creations!
I have one of these, and it’s really neat. I haven’t taken any pictures yet because I’m very, very lazy.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, it looks like I won’t have the new Swords of Ages and Dread Axes until the New Year. However, I should be able to have the sale the first week of January, so try to keep a little holiday cash left over.
In the meantime, I asked SpyMagician of Spy Monkey Creations to take some photos as he worked on the Sword of Ages, so that you guys can see what goes into the process. Check ’em out. –PG
Molding and Casting
Spy Monkey Creations has unveiled their much-anticipated newest exclusive, Chalybeous – The Hammer of War.
Spy Monkey Creations Inc. is proud to announce our next offering: “Chalybeous – The Hammer of War”. This will be the 1st in our line of Deluxe items. Here is a sneak peak. More info will follow on Monday. This item goes on sale on Friday December 10, 2010.
The Sword of Ages will go on sale this Friday, November 26 at 12pm ET at Poe Ghostal’s Points of Acquisition.
The swords are $7 each, with a limit of 3 per person. International orders are welcome. This first production run is fairly limited, but we will go into another production run if they sell through quickly.
There will also be a small number of Dread Axes of Darkness available as well, at the usual price point of $10 each.
I’ve got big plans for lots of posts in the near future, but for now I’m really busy, so here’s a gallery of shots of Roboto with Spy Monkey Creations’ Tools of the Master Strategist. Enjoy!
For millennia, one of the most honored andÂ feared weapons of humanity has been the sword. There have been many famous swords–Excalibur,Â Durandal, Anduril, the Power Sword, the Sword of Omens, the Master Sword–but The Sword of Ages is not one of these. It is the sword of the footman, the mercenary, the knight errant. A simple blade, functional, reliable, easily replicated…but to its owners, indispensable.
- The Grizzlor early reviews are coming in. You can find Pixel Dan’s review in the previous post, and here’s Fwoosh’s first look. Fwoosh also has first looks of King Grayskull and the second Weapons Pak.
- The Guess-the-Weapon contest is over and a winner has been chosen. I’ll announce both the weapon and the winner very soon (hopefully tonight, but early next week at the latest).
- Got a ton of reviews in the hopper–pics are taken, now I just have to the really hard part: the writing.
- Count Dr. Mrs. Ghostal and I among the converted for the new BBC show Sherlock. We’ve only watched the first ep, but it’s fantastic. Of course, due to the lag between the BBC and BBC America, the DVD and Blu-Ray actually come out next week, before the season has even finished airing over here. Oh, and the guy who plays Holmes is named Benedict Cumberbatch. Only in England.
- Speaking of Sherlock, and therefore Steven Moffat, and therefore Doctor Who, the next Doctor Who figure assortments contains the usual crazy gaggle of robots/monsters/smartly-dressed types. God help me if I ever get into Doctor Who.
- You should immediately go play Organ Trail, an Oregon Trail tribute game about zombies. It’s awesome.